Lawn Care in Beavercreek, OH
Welcome to Grunder Green, your local lawn care services provider in the Dayton metro area. We offer a range of top-notch services to keep your lawn looking its best. Here's what we can do for you:
- Lawn Care
- Lawn Fertilization
- Weed Control
- Aeration and Seeding
- Lawn Disease Control
- Plant Health Care
- Grub Control
- Mosquito Control
- Flea and Tick Control
Your Local Office
What is Included in our Lawn Care Program?
Our lawn care program includes all the essential services to keep your yard looking its best. Our professional technicians will provide a comprehensive evaluation of your lawn and develop a treatment plan to fit your specific needs.
This plan includes the following:
- Round 1 - Mid-March through Mid-April: We will use a balanced rate of high-quality fertilizer. Additionally, we will apply a pre-emergent herbicide that effectively controls crabgrass and 45 other grassy and broadleaf weeds.
- Round 2 - Mid-April through Mid-May: We will apply a soil enhancer to increase organic matter and promote root growth. Additionally, a post-emergent herbicide will be used to control annual and perennial broadleaf weeds.
- Round 3 - Late May through Late June: We will use Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizer on your lawn. This will help your lawn thrive by improving its nutrient absorption. We will also spot spray for weeds and apply a fungicide to prevent and deter diseases from harming your lawn.
- Round 4 -July: We will treat your lawn with grub and insect control and apply a fungicide treatment to prevent diseases. Additionally, we will spot-spray grassy and broadleaf weeds.
- Round 5 - Late August through Late September: We will apply Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizer and spot spray grassy and broadleaf weeds.
- Round 6 - Mid-November through Mid-December: We will apply a final application of Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizer and spot spray for weeds.
* Weed and Grub Control, Fungicide Treatments, and Fertilizer applications are only available as part of the lawn care package.
Lawn Fertilization in Beavercreek, OH
At Grunder Green, we offer professional lawn fertilization services to keep your lawn healthy and looking its best. We use only the highest quality products to ensure that your lawn gets the nutrients it needs throughout the year. Our technicians are experienced in knowing what type of fertilizer to use based on the current season and soil conditions.
Our lawn fertilization service includes:
- 4 applications of fertilizer per year to enhance your turf
- EPA-approved products are used to keep your family and pets safe
- Apply a soil enhancer to improve the organic matter and enhance root growth
- Spread the Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizer to invigorate nutrient uptake and strengthen the roots
Weed Control in Beavercreek, OH
Weeds are not only unsightly, but they can also put a strain on your lawn’s health. At Grunder Green, we provide professional weed control services to help keep your lawn weed-free.
Our weed control service in Beavercreek includes:
- Use a pre and post-emergent herbicide that effectively stops crabgrass and 45 other grassy and broadleaf weeds.
- Spot spray for grassy and broadleaf weeds
- Ongoing monitoring by our experienced technicians
Are you tired of seeing your lawn damaged by diseases and fungus? Well, we've got just the solution for you. Our lawn disease control service is effective and family and pet-friendly.
To get rid of disease and fungus, we will:
- Complete a free in-depth inspection to assess the current state of your grass and soil
- Identify any potential disease-causing pathogens or fungus
- Apply an eco-friendly lawn treatment
Within just 30-45 days, you'll start to see a significant reduction in lawn disease. Our expert team will get rid of any damage, leaving you with a yard you can be proud of. Trust us for top-notch lawn fungus control and grass disease treatment.
Our grub control service is part of our comprehensive lawn care program. This service is essential for keeping your lawn healthy and vibrant all season long. Our grub control service includes timely applications of a specialized formula that protects against grubs and other turf-destroying insects.
For best results, we will:
- Apply an effective treatment to eliminate grubs or other lawn insects in July
- Use only eco-friendly products to prevent exposure to harsh chemicals
- Advise you on prevention techniques
With our aeration and overseeding service, we'll remove built-up thatch, allowing your lawn to breathe and absorb nutrients more effectively. We offer your choice of Fescue or Bluegrass, combined with a starter fertilizer that will kick-start the growth of your new grass.
There are many benefits to aeration including:
- Healthier turf
- Reduced water usage
- Less disease and weeds
- Improved nutrient uptake
At Grunder Green, we offer professional plant health care services to keep your shrubs and trees healthy and vibrant all year round. Our experienced technicians are well-versed in identifying the signs of disease and pests and will provide a comprehensive treatment plan for your plants based on their condition.
Our plant health care services include:
- 1 treatment of dormant oil
- 3 applications of fertilizer and insecticide
We use only the highest quality products to ensure that your plants get the nourishment they need throughout their life-cycles. Contact us today to learn more.
Mosquitoes make outdoor activities unpleasant and can even transmit dangerous diseases. To keep your family safe from mosquitoes, you need professional mosquito control services. At Grunder Green, we provide safe and effective solutions that will help reduce the number of mosquitoes on your property.
Our mosquito control service includes:
- A thorough inspection of your property to identify areas where mosquitoes are likely to breed
- Professional application of eco-friendly and family-safe products that target adult mosquitoes
- Ongoing monitoring and maintenance as needed
Flea and Tick Control in Beavercreek, OH
Nobody likes fleas and ticks on their property. They can be difficult to get rid of, but luckily our experienced technicians have the knowledge and experience to take care of them for you. We offer effective flea and tick control services that will keep your family safe from these pests.
Our flea and tick control service includes:
- An inspection to find tick and flea breeding grounds
- Apply 3 treatments, 75 days apart, to kill fleas and ticks and prevent a new infestation
- Continuous monitoring throughout the season